Temple Blocks – StandardProduct Categories: Blocks & Logs, Temple Blocks
“Standard” set of five graduated blocks with a pentatonic pitch contour. This set fills the need for all percussion literature and fits any playing application.
TPB-XT includes TPB-STAND.
Made from high quality Baltic birch for strength, durability, and resonant sound characteristics. Each block is graduated in size and tuned so that each set is tonally matched for consistent intervals between blocks. Our temple blocks have a full, focused sound and exemplify the benchmark of quality.
Included with every set is a solid aircraft aluminum “quick release” multi-clamp that will allow you to securely mount your Grover Pro Temple Blocks on any vertical type of stand, such as our TPB-STAND, a cymbal stand, or concert tom stand. Our mounting clamp is the strongest on the market, bar none.
Grover Pro Advantages
- Set of 5 size- and pitch-graduated Baltic birch temple blocks with a mounting clamp
- Tonally-matched blocks ensure consistent pitch intervals and fully focused sound across the set
- Handmade from top-grade Baltic birch for strength, durability, and resonance across all playing situations
- Solid maple mounting bar
- Features a solid aircraft aluminum “quick release” multi-clamp for easy mounting on any vertical stand (stand not included)
- Made in the USA, with the Grover Pro guarantee of quality
- Optional stand available