SX Plus™ Tambourine – BrassProduct Categories: Grover Pro Fundamentals, SX Series™, Tambourines
Our SX™ Tambourines are general-purpose concert instruments specifically designed for those looking for a value-priced, quality concert tambourine. Fabricated from wood fiber, the Acousticon™ shell is formed under heat and pressure creating a strong, durable frame. Pre-tensioned heads made from durable Fiberskyn™ material are chosen for their strength and tension stability.
- Professional alloy German Silver and/or Brass jingles
- Durable Acousticon shell
- Weather proof Fiberskyn Synthetic Head
- Hand-hammered jingles (SX Plus model only)
- Wood grain shell finish (SX Plus model only)
- Made in the USA
SX Standard Models
- SX-BR features brass jingles that produce clear mid-range sonorities. A very popular model, this instrument is suitable for all genres of music.
- SX-GS is a brighter sounding model that both projects and articulates. Perfect for those who desire a value-priced instrument that has brilliant sound profile.
- SX-SB combines the qualities of both our silver and brass jingles. It produces a clear sound that is both resonant and articulate. A great choice for schools needing a single “do-all” instrument.
SX Plus Model
- SXP-BR features 16 hand-hammered brass jingles that add both a professional flair and focus to the sound. The beautiful wood grained shell is both strong and striking in appearance. While the sound produced is pro-level, the price point of this model should make it very attractive for schools and students on a budget.
Note: The Roll Ring is not compatible with this tambourine.
Acousticon™ and Fiberskyn™ are trademarks of Remo Inc.