- Payments are accepted in US Dollars ($USD) only. We accept payment via PayPal only.
- Prepayment in full is required on all orders.
- The shipping price you are given does not include duties, taxes, import delivery fees, or any other fees associated with shipping.
- Grover Customized Tambourine orders will ship 4-6 weeks after the balance is paid in full.
- You will be provided tracking information when applicable and available.
- Orders delivered to a Massachusetts address are subject to 6.25% sales tax.
- As one of the world’s leading percussion manufacturing companies, we strive to complete and deliver your customized tambourine within 4-6 weeks from the date of order confirmation, and you will always have direct contact with the people actually building your tambourine should that delivery window need adjustment. This delivery window is not a guarantee and is subject to change based on special requests and any issues outside our direct control.
CHANGES & RETURNS
- Once your Grover Customized Tambourine order is confirmed and your deposit is made, we cannot accommodate changes in options.
- Grover Pro Percussion, Inc., is committed to manufacturing percussion products of the highest quality. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Grover Pro purchase, you may return any undamaged merchandise within 5 days from the date of receipt. The merchandise must be in new and unused condition and in its original packaging. All returns must be shipped prepaid via UPS, FedEx, or USPO Parcel Post. We will not accept any collect or unauthorized shipments.
- A restocking fee of 35% (not including shipping charges, taxes, or fees) will be applied to all approved returns.
- A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. No returns will be accepted without an authorized RMA number. To obtain an RMA, please contact us. Only customized tambourines purchased directly through the Grover Pro are eligible for an RMA.
- As the original owner of any Grover Customized Tambourine you will receive a one-year limited warranty covering defects in materials or workmanship. The warranty period begins on the date of receipt of your tambourine.
- We will, at our option, repair or replace the product covered by this warranty if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials.
- You will be responsible for initial return shipping charges if the product must be shipped to us for warranty service. However, Grover Pro will pay the return shipping charges to you in the event that the repairs are covered by the warranty.
- This warranty is not transferable.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
By submitting forms on our site, you agree to all Terms & Conditions listed above and confirm that all the information you have entered is correct.
We do not collect personally-identifiable information unless you choose to provide it to us. If you provide us with personally identifiable information, for example by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through our Web site, we use that information only to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information and services that you request.
Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When a user clicks the “Submit” button on any of the Web forms found on our site they are indicating voluntary consent to use the information they submit for the stated purpose.